Sunday, March 7, 2010

Twenty-Sux

Well, one week ago was my 26th birthday. I'm not going to lie, it was kind of a rough birthday. There's a lot of pressure to be happy on your birthday, and I didn't quite pull it off this year, which I'm kind of disappointed about. But what can you do? I was just sort of randomly sad for some reason. And a certain someone (not gonna name any names) did not think it was necessary to do anything special for me on my special day. Not even a card. And I really enjoy getting cards, so I was disappointed about that.

*It should be noted that this unidentified person felt very bad about disappointing me and attempted to make up for it the next day with a belated card, flowers, and breakfast in bed.*

But there was a high point to the day, and that was a very special dinner at my mom's house. This is the extremely fancy lasagna I mentioned in the post before last:





It took a long time to make.

And here's that pie:



YUM! I also got a Trapp candle and some very cute towels with bees on them out of the deal. Thanks Mom! Oh and this is me in my new dress from Target:



So that was my birthday.

1 comment:

Robiana said...

You look so cute in your new dress!

I'm sorry if I did not tell you happy birthday on your special day. I had a birthday that was sad once. I was alone! Boo hiss!

Twenty-sux. Haha! (not the sucky day part. the funny you made!)