Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Well, now that I'm up from my Thanksgiving nap, I think I'll do a little Thanksgiving blogging...

These are the pies I made. Apple and pecan.

Mom made a salad using lettuce that she grew. I want more.

Josh made the turkey. It was tryptophan-tastic.
 
 
We named our turkey "Fowl Roker" because we used Al Roker's grilled turkey recipe. Haha.

 
Sweet potatoes, cranberry salad like Grandma used to make, Pioneer Woman corn & wild rice casserole, dressing, KP's rice with deer sausage.

 
Pioneer Woman rolls, deviled eggs.

 
Josh waiting impatiently. He hadn't eaten since lunch the day before. (Savin' up.)

Wow, I have a lot to be thankful for. Especially my cute husband. :)

Quote of the Day

"For the first time in your life you're almost as sexy as I am."

~ Josh's dad to Josh

No comments: