Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!

OMG I had the best Christmas ever. It was like old times, only better because my husband showed up for lunch. I am so full of the Christmas spirit, and so ready to go out in search of heavily discounted wrapping paper come morning.


If you look very closely you can see me in the blue Christmas ball. I'm wearing the boots of my dreams.

Christmas lunch was so good this year. We had roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, homegrown salad, and rolls. It was perfection.

The garnish, as promised. Rosemary sprigs from Mom's backyard + cranberries from Thanksgiving.

Let me just say, Grandma Forga knows a Southern Living cake when she sees one. 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, she sure does! She called it right off the bat. Your Christmas Cake looks so heavenly it is about to float away on sunbeams. Tasted like that too!!! It was a lovely Christmas, thanks for all your help and you're right, it did feel very homey and sweet.

Mom