Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Love You, RHONJ

Well I'm just about all caught up with the first 3 episodes of the new season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey... {was going to give up trashy TV but apparently I'm not mature - BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!!} ...And so I thought I'd put a few random thoughts out there, regarding the show.

  • A no-makeup-wearing somewhat-out-of-shape butch lesbian is such the perfect addition to "The Real Housewives" universe. Especially when she's supervising children. 
  • I think Teresa is mentally ill, but I love her for introducing the word "ingredientses" into my vocabulary.
  • I like Jaqueline.
  • Caroline is so grumpy. And every time she opens her mouth to talk about Lauren's "weight problem" she sounds like a horrible person.
  • I think that Kathy is the prettiest. And watching her and her husband interact with their teenage children {almost} makes me want to have kids someday.

{ RHONJ quotes of the day }

CHRISTOPHER: There was a time when I liked drunk Joe Guidice. He would say funny things, he would pass out, you could throw ham at him...

ROSIE: I'll throw yous all in the lagoon, I swear!!!

Rosie babysits everyone's offspring.

(BTW, Rosie is a pretty awesome {if hilariously frazzled} babysitter. Much better than Juicy Joe.)

No comments: