Monday, January 18, 2010

Comment Away!

As I mentioned in my last post, I was having trouble leaving comments on my own blog, and a couple other people were having trouble leaving comments as well. I think I fixed it. In my settings I changed the comment format from 'embedded' to 'pop-up window'. What the deal was (I think) is that if you have stuff for your template that you've brought in from a third party (the lovely black & white and pink swirly pattern thing I have as my background), it will not support the embedded comment format. So maybe it will be easier to comment now, we'll see. It's easier for ME to comment anyway. I like the embedded comments better, but what can you do? I also changed my settings to allow anyone to comment, even if you don't have a google account. But I think you have to provide a URL of some kind.

4 comments:

Jere and Cara said...

ok, i wanna stay at home. tell me your secret :)

Betsey said...

Luck! And a strong aversion to getting a real job.

Betsey said...

BTW Cara, if you're reading this I like your blog! I tried to comment on it a couple of times, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. : (

Robiana said...

Commenting...