Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Like Delicious Empty Calories for Your Brain

I love to watch The Real Housewives of... wherever really. Much to Josh's annoyance. Whatever, I don't care. I would call it a guilty pleasure, but I don't feel all that guilty about it. Because, the fact is, I get so much enjoyment out of these shows! Right now, they are doing Orange County and New York. I guess Orange County is my current fave (mainly because I just watched 2 episodes on the DVR, so it's fresh on my mind). Anyway, I thought it would be fun to use my blog as a platform to pass a quick judgment on all of the lovely ladies of the OC!

Tamra: I really like Tamra, she's my fave. And I like her new man. He has such a nice, friendly demeanor. And apparently he's hot, that's what they're all saying.

Vickie: I like Vickie too. There's nothing wrong with being a controlling workaholic, right? I think I read somewhere that she and Don have split up, which makes me kinda sad. Hope they find new people to be with.

Peggy: The new gal. I like her OK so far. But she is very strange looking. Still trying to get a read on her husband and what I think about their relationship.

Alexis: Is a sad sad human being.

Gretchen: So. Freakin'. Annoying. She and Slade are pretty much equally annoying.

Alexis's Husband: OMG. I absolutely LOVE to watch the interactions between Alexis and her husband. Mike I believe? Did anyone notice the glamour shot of him lying shirtless in the sand? It was shown on the episode when Tamra paid a "clear-the-air" visit to their house. So funny.



I heart you Tam!!!

No comments: