Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quote of the Day: 1/10/11

Me: I want a KitchenAid stand mixer with all the attachments. I want the meat grinder, and the thing that makes flour out of grain, and the ice-cream maker, and maybe the pasta maker.

Josh: That would cost thousands of dollars. We could buy Roscoe a little balloon boy replica for what that would cost.

Me: What? Balloon boy? Huh?

Josh: That boy they put up in the balloon but he wasn't really in there.

Me: (after recovering from seriously almost snorting grape juice out of my nose) That was like the most random thing you possibly could have said. Why did you think to say that? Did you put your brain on shuffle and push play?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - that made me laugh really hard. Priceless and hilarious.

Mom

Betsey said...

Haha! I'm glad you liked it. I wondered if that was too weird to post, but I guess not.