Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Huller!

This "Oxo Good Grips" strawberry huller is right up my alley. It took a little practice for me to learn the way of the strawberry huller... But now I'm a master, and I use it all the time.

I've gotten to where I like to pull the leaves off before I do the hulling.

Bed Bath and Beyond has it for $6.99. I pretty much loathe Bed Bath and Beyond. But I still go in there. I even registered for wedding gifts there. In fact, this huller was a wedding gift from Jon and JoHannah. {Part of a kitchen gadget goody bag.} 

I love this smell.

This Calphalon wooden spoon is pretty sweet too. Worth the splurge if you don't have a good wooden spoon on hand.

The green Pyrex bowl was a wedding gift to my grandma. She got married on the first Saturday in June of the year she turned 27, also.

No comments: