Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYE 2012

No sparkly New Year's Eve outfit this year. I ended up wearing basically the same thing I wore to the winter solstice party, but with my beloved cropped denim jacket, and boots instead of ballet flats. Josh and I drove to a neighboring town for Blake & Salina's 2nd annual New Year's Eve party! It was so fun. They are amazing people. Here are some pics I stole from Blake's FB album.


Me with the lovely hostess.


Josh having a good chuckle. 


Hanging out in the kitchen.


Love me some Andrea.


The elusive boots of my dreams are making a cameo appearance in this photo.

My New Year's resolution is to eat more Tex-Mex. Just kidding, I don't really have any. My only intention is to "go where the spirit takes me", as my good ol' father-in-law would say. Happy 2012!!! :)

No comments: